Chandler Surfboards T-Shirt – White – North Shore Movie
Chandler Surfboards Classic White T-shirt.
This shirt features the final Chandler Surfboards logo that Rick Kane created printed on the back. It also features a secondary logo on the front left chest area. As worn by Rick Kane (Matt Alder) in North Shore the Movie.
“You know I spent all summer drawing this…”
The logo was meticulously re-drawn by freezing our 1988 VHS tape. We believe it’s the most accurate version of the logo available to buy online.
The Best Quality – just like the 80s
We use heavyweight Hanes Beefy t-shirts as we think these shirts are the best quality money can buy.
– The Beefy-T is made from Ultra-soft premium cotton that feels great against your skin.
– Non-chafe fabric taping reinforces neck and shoulders.
– The ‘Lay Flat’ collar keeps its shape wash after wash.
– Durable double stitching trims sleeves and bottom hem.
– The latest shirts from Hanes do shrink a little, if you’re between sizes, buy the larger one.
100% in the movie
The logo is printed directly onto the shirt using a high-quality garment printer at a local company, this gives a smooth and long-lasting finish and not a sticky stiff logo like transfers feel.
Available in Kids and Adult – Small Medium, Large, XL and 2XL sizes.
(Wash at 40 degrees and inside out to retain a longstanding print – or let it fade and it’ll look equally cool)
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 2 cm|
Kids Small (4-6years), Small, Kids Large (10-13years), Kids Medium (7-9years), Large, Medium, XL, XXL