Chandler Surfboards Classic White T-shirt.
This shirt features the final Chandler Surfboards logo that Rick Kane created printed on the back. It also features a secondary logo on the front left chest area. As worn by Rick Kane (Matt Alder) in North Shore the Movie.
“You know I spent all summer drawing this…”
The logo was meticulously re-drawn by freezing our 1988 VHS tape. We believe it’s the most accurate version of the logo available to buy online.
We use heavyweight Hanes Beefy t-shirts as we think these shirts are the best quality money can buy.
– The Beefy-T is made from Ultra-soft premium cotton that feels great against your skin.
– Non-chafe fabric taping reinforces neck and shoulders.
– The ‘Lay Flat’ collar keeps its shape wash after wash.
– Durable double stitching trims sleeves and bottom hem.
– Full cut provides roomier fit (Preshrunk to stay true to size).
The logo is printed directly onto the shirt using a high-quality garment printer at a local company, this gives a smooth and long-lasting finish and not a sticky stiff logo like transfers feel.
Available in Medium, Large, XL and 2XL sizes.
(Wash at 40 degrees and inside out to retain a longstanding print – or let it fade and it’ll look equally cool)