Chandler Surfboards Original 60s White T-shirt.
So Rick Kane thought it was a bit 60s! and he was going to try some new stuff for Chandler! But we think it’s old-skool and is shown on all the boards Rick rides in the movie. This shirt features the original Chandler Surfboards logo on the front and back on a white tshirt as worn by Rick Kane (Matt Alder) and Chandler (Gregory Harrison) in North Shore the Movie.
We use heavyweight Hanes Beefy t-shirts as we think these shirts are the best quality money can buy.
– The Beefy-T is made from Ultra-soft premium cotton that feels great against your skin.
– Non-chafe fabric taping reinforces neck and shoulders.
– The ‘Lay Flat’ collar keeps its shape wash after wash.
– Durable double stitching trims sleeves and bottom hem.
– The latest shirts from Hanes do shrink a little, if you’re between sizes, buy the larger one.
The logo is printed directly onto the shirt using a high-quality garment printer at a local company, this gives a smooth and long-lasting finish and not a sticky stiff logo like transfers feel.
Available in Medium, Large, XL and 2XL sizes.
(Wash at 40 degrees and inside out to retain a longstanding print – or let it fade and it’ll look equally cool)